PEPY Ride X
Are you ready to push your limits? Have you been searching for an epic adventure? Do you want to see a different side of Cambodia, one most tourists never experience?
Did you just shout, “YES!” to the questions above?
Then PEPY Ride X is for you!
Described by National Geographic Traveler as one of their “Top Tours of a Lifetime,” this year’s PEPY Ride is not to be missed. Not only is PEPY Tours kicking off the trip with a rockin’ reunion party, but founder Daniela Papi will be joining in the adventure as well.
After the party dust has settled, take off on a brand new route across Cambodia with past PEPY Riders and staff, old friends, and new faces too. Pedal east across the mighty Mekong and delve into a side of Cambodia most PEPY Tours trips have yet to explore!
A few highlights:
- Be Indiana Jones for the day, exploring the temple ruins at Beng Mealea
- Ride through Koh Ker, former capital of the grand Khmer Empire
- Spot rare, freshwater dolphins in Kratie
- Learn from one of our favorite local NGO partners, CRDT, as well as other social ventures, nonprofits, and community activists along the way
- Cycle less-traveled roads through the ‘cradle of Khmer civilization’
- Get updated on PEPY’s current programs and find out what is in store for the coming year
Date: December 27, 2014 – January 10, 2015